1. Create and translate wireframes to code to produce the visual elements of our web entities.
2. Maintain and improve existing websites.
3. Design and create mobile-based features/responsive design.
4. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
5. Collaborate with back-end developers, external vendors and web designers to improve usability.
6. Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
7. Develop recommendations for website enhancements.
8. Experience in developing mobile projects.
9. Develop new user-facing features.
10.Write functional requirement documents.
11. Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
12. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
13. Troubleshoot problems and manage updates in a timely manner and in coordination with vendor resources as appropriate.
14. Manages approvals to ensure all necessary sign-offs have been obtained prior to publishing updates.
1.Experience in developing web applications and web services.
2. Hands-on experience in .Net technology (Mainly C#, WCF, ASP.NET, AngularJS(Must), MS Azure, JQuery).
3. Should have Database experience with TSQL (MySQL, SQL Server).
4. Experince with third party web controls such as Telerik.
5. Ability to learn, take direction, and handle critiques.