1. Create and translate wireframes to code to produce the visual elements of our web entities.
2. Maintain and improve existing websites.
3. Design and create mobile-based features/responsive design.
4. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
5. Collaborate with back-end developers, external vendors and web designers to improve usability.
6. Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
7. Develop recommendations for website enhancements.
8. Experience in developing mobile projects.
9. Develop new user-facing features.
10.Write functional requirement documents.
11. Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
12. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
13. Troubleshoot problems and manage updates in a timely manner and in coordination with vendor resources as appropriate.
14. Manages approvals to ensure all necessary sign-offs have been obtained prior to publishing updates.
1.Experience in developing web applications and web services.
2. Hands-on experience in .Net technology (Mainly C#, WCF, ASP.NET, AngularJS(Must), MS Azure, JQuery).
3. Should have Database experience with TSQL (MySQL, SQL Server).
4. Experince with third party web controls such as Telerik.
5. Ability to learn, take direction, and handle critiques.
About the Company
Company Name : Mahindra Logistics Limited
Address : , Aal-SEZ/Vishakhapatnam, INDIA
Company Profile: Our Company was incorporated under its present name as a public limited company under the Companies Act,1956 pursuant to the certificate of incorporation dated August 24, 2007 granted by the RoC. Our Company was granted the certificate for commencement of business dated October 15, 2007 by the RoC. Our Promoter, Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, through its logistics division, Mahindra Logistics – undertook the business of providing logistics solutions, warehousing, freight forwarding and supply chain services.
Pursuant to a business transfer agreement dated September 11, 2008 between our Promoter and our Company, the entire Logistics Business was transferred to our Company. Subsequently, the Logistics Business has since then been undertaken by our Company and our Subsidiaries.