- Blue Chip National 2nd Tier Builder - Projects to $100m
- Challenging $50m School Project
- High Calibre Support Teams & Accredited System
- My client is a Melbourne construction industry icon in the 2nd tier, with an unrivalled reputation built over many years and a regular MBA award winner. They work on a diverse range of D&C projects across Retail, and Institutional sectors and completed high quality projects on tight deadlines to a broad base of loyal clients. Due to continued growth a new role has arisen for an accomplished Senior Project Manager for a $50m School project based in the inner suburbs.
Only candidates with the following experience will be considered.
- Previous Project Management experience on either a School or Retail project
- Must have managed projects valued over $30m
- Tertiary qualified
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing all time, budget and quality aspects of building project. With the assistance of an experienced Contracts Administrator, and outstanding site personnel, you must be an effective communicator with the ability to delegate and mange the project team. Your core duties in this role will encompass:
- Construction Programming
- Client & Stakeholder Liaison
- Managing Site Teams and Personnel
- Ensuring best practise in QA, OH&S and IR
- Subcontract management and Labour Resourcing
You can expect a salary of up to $220K (neg) and all of the benefits you would expect working with an industry leader.
To apply online, please click on the link below, or email email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Alex Carson on 03 9252 2111.
About the Company
Company Name : Randstad
Address : , Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS
Company Profile: Randstad is a leading global staffing and recruitment company, offering a wide range of solutions in the HR services space. We take the lead in shaping the world of work, by matching candidates with companies that will help them reach their full potential, and matching clients with people who will work to successfully develop their business