KDS Accessories Ltd. started its journey in 1993 to become one of the largest trims and packaging manufacturer of Bangladesh. Today KDS Accessories is one of the global contenders in this field while manufacturing many types of products and solutions to support the robust apparel manufacturing sector of the country. We have already earned the privilege to work with many global brands such as Nike, Levis, Marks & Spencer, Gap, Tesco, Target, Zara, Walmart, Next, H&M, George, etc.
KDS Accessories Ltd. is one of the Strategic Business Units (SBU) of KDS Group, which is one of the largest business conglomerates of Bangladesh with a robust portfolio to include Apparel, Textiles, Logistics, Steel, Investment Management, ICT, Banking, Insurance and Trims & Packaging. KDS Group currently employs 10,000+ employees globally, including many expat specialists.
KDS Accessories Ltd. is proud to offer a very progressive working environment for its employees. We promote a performance based culture where all employees are encouraged to demonstrate excellence in their own fields of expertise. We welcome likeminded candidates, who take pride in their abilities, to apply for our vacancies.
Position Title: Executive - Customer Services
Positions available: 02
Job location: Dhaka
Position responsibilities include yet not limited to are:
- Ensures smooth and effective three way communication between the customers, the sales team & the production departments.
- Ensures appropriate communication to customers on delivery position.
- Ensures the issue of proforma invoices & bills.
- Coordinates with commercial & F&A on any LC related clarifications as per established system.
- Ensures appropriate documentation & tracking of orders for samples from customers, processing of the orders & delivery through the dispatch team.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Manage customer order entries
- Manage and update client accounts
- Provide customers with quotes and product knowledge
- Update client databases
- Post Graduate; Graduation in Commerce. Diploma or PG in Logistics Management/Sales Coordination.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in logistics/ Coordination Function in a similar organization.
- Good operating knowledge in computer applications.
- Strong team player with proactive interpersonal skills.
- Open minded approach towards learning new skills and sharpening existing skill sets.
- Result-oriented and a strong desire of success.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Written /oral tests must be completed at the time of interview.
Please email your CV with two references, contact telephone number and a scanned photograph (maximum 20 KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any personal pursuing after submission of CVs will disqualify any chance of interview.
- KDS Accessories is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of gender, race or creed.
- For more information on KDS Accessories, please visit : www.kdsaccessories.com
Last Date of Application: 31st August, 2017