Kazi IT Center
Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.facebook.com/kaziitbd to see how Kazi IT employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Job Title: Analyst - Business Development (Day Shift)
Shift: Day Job - 8AM to 5PM
Department: Customer/Vendor Development
Profession: Marketing, Finance, etc.
Responsible for achieving all the KPI of respective territory
Main Job Purpose: Development of primary and secondary assigned territory. visible to the consumer through professional management. The Analyst will be responsible for optimal implementation of company's activity plan and strategies.
- Drive primary and secondary sales in line with the company's growth vision
- Ensure channel growth for the priority categories in priority channels
- Vendor Management - through review and business meeting
- Ensure service quality and customer service
- Drive market development for the nascent categories
- Execution of Trade / Customer marketing action plan in the territory
- Relationship management with the key customers and Vendors
- Design & implement projects on efficiency improvement
- Drive Innovation in the market place
- Drive quality of contribution distribution improvement & productivity.
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Graduation from IBA Dhaka University, North South University, Islamic University of Technology, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology, BRAC University Encouraged to Apply.
- O- Level, A- Level is preferable.
- Good Band Score in IELTS (Minimum 6.0) will get extra advantage.
- Age at least 26 year(s)
- The candidate must have a good English when speaking with customers in America and Eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: TK.30000
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions. All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
Application Deadline: October 7, 2017