BRAC is a large non-profit development organisation of Bangladesh established in 1972. With over 100,000 employees, BRAC touches the lives of an estimated 138 million people. We currently operate in 11 countries across Asia and Africa. We were ranked as the world's top NGO by The Global Journal in 2017 and placed in the top 3 for the last 5 years in a row. We were also ranked as the top international charity in the UK in 2016.
Manager, C&B (C&B Analyst)
- Plan, design, develop, implement and manage salary, incentive and benefits packages
- Coordinate competitive market research to review current pay practices or implement new benefit arrangements
- Monitor all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Ensure the compensation process of Social Enterprises like; grading system, job evaluation system and benefits arrangements are aligned with the organisation’s overall strategy and market trends
- Ensure annual compensation events, cost of living adjustment, review process, incentive schemes runs smoothly
- Recommend changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- MBA/Masters in any discipline from any recognized University with CGPA or above. Masters/Major in HRM/Finance will be given preference.
- 03-05 Years of relevant experience
Additional Job Requirements:
- Compensation and benefit strategy and practices
- Job Evaluation method and organizational structure
- Human Resources Knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, compensation and benefits, labor relations and information systems.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation.
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location: Dhaka
By This Link
Last Apply Date: 17 September, 2017