BRAC is a large non-profit development organisation of Bangladesh established in 1972. With over 100,000 employees, BRAC touches the lives of an estimated 138 million people. We currently operate in 11 countries across Asia and Africa. We were ranked as the world's top NGO by The Global Journal in 2017 and placed in the top 3 for the last 5 years in a row. We were also ranked as the top international charity in the UK in 2016.
Senior Manager, HR Partnering (Social Enterprises)
- Coordinate and manage HR Partner team to leads and manages the people management related issues of different programmes and social enterprises.
- Educate, guide and motivate HR Partners to manage people management related issues in an efficient way to achieve business goals.
- Support and provide necessary inputs to the HR Partners in implementation of change management initiatives.
- Manages the HR related internal and external communication.
- Support HR Partners with necessary tools and techniques to achieve programme’s strategic goals.
- Manage the identification of key talents of the business unit, prepares development plans, necessary tools and guidelines.
- Ensure appropriate HR services for programmes through HR partner and develop capacity to support them with HR related troubleshooting.
- Partnering & collaborating with business managers to ensure a common understanding on HR policy and guidelines
- Consistently ensuring proper alignment of HR & Social enterprises and to be the bridge between HR and line managers.
- MBA/Masters in any discipline from any recognized University with CGPA 2.5 and above. Masters/Major in HRM/Management will be given preference.
- PGD in HRM will be treated as added qualifications.
- At least 5-8 years’ experiences in General HR management.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Knowledge: Advanced HR, Demonstration of HR process
- Skills: Analytical Ability, Leadership, Communication, Reporting
- Competencies: Dealing with ambiguity, Priority setting, Organizational agility, Managerial Courage, Business Acumen
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location: Dhaka
By This Link
Last Apply Date: 17 September, 2017