group is one of the leading and diversified global conglomerates and
frontline pioneers in the pharmaceuticals industry of Bangladesh
enjoying significant coverage in the domestic and international market.
We are looking for enthusiastic, spirited, self-motivated and
energetic personnel for “The ACME Laboratories Ltd.” to fill out the following position who will contribute to attain our business expansion needs.
Executive/Sr. Executive-Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform electrical/mechanical related troubleshooting and maintenance works to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Look after the preventive & on demand maintenance of
Pharmaceutical machineries and ensure there is continuous coverage of
the machinery and equipment in case of breakdown.
- Assist the vendor/supplier(s) in installation,
commissioning and maintenance of machineries to ensure proper
establishment of new machineries.
- Monitor inventories of spare parts (maintenance and
supply) and equipment and initiate purchase process when necessary to
keep the production process uninterrupted.
- Prepare all sorts of documentation, validation and
calibration of machineries and equipment to confirm accurate performance
throughout life cycle and ensure strict adherence to cGMP compliance.
- Initiate requirement of fixtures, fittings or components
and controlling maintenance of tools, stores and equipment for
Required Qualifications & Competencies:
- The candidate should have Masters/Bachelors in
Electrical/Mechanical Engineering preferably from any reputed public
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience will be an added
advantage. In case of Sr. Executive position, 2-3 years of experience
in manufacturing site preferably in pharmaceutical industry is
- The candidate should have effective oral and written communication capability both in English and Bangla.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge in MS office Package.
- Age limit is not above 30 (thirty) years. But it may be relaxed in case of qualified and experienced candidate.
Job Location: Dhamrai Plant, Dhamrai
ACME offers competitive remuneration package with extensive learningenvironment and impressive career path for deserving candidates.
If you think you are qualified, meet the above
requirements and interested about a professional career in
pharmaceutical industry, please apply with a cover letter addressed to the Head of HR, The ACME Laboratories Ltd., Court de la ACME, 1/4 Kallyanpur, Mirpur Road, Dhaka-1207 on or before 21st October, 2017.
Candidates NOT meeting the above mentioned profile are discouraged to apply.