- What’s in it for you?
- Salary: Competitive base salary + super and uncapped commissions!
- Growth: your salary will be eligible for review every 6 months for the first 18 months
- Training: 3 weeks of paid training to equip you with all the skills you will require
- Qualifications: nationally recognised Certificate III and IV in Financial Services - on us!
- Progression: potential to move into a senior role within 12 months - Most of our leaders started off as a Customer Relationship Manager, so career progression is just not lip service, we practice what we preach.
- Working hours: 8:30AM - 5PM Monday to Friday. No more weekend work!
- If these working hours do not suit you please visit our careers page to view the RDO opportunities available.
As a Customer Relationship Manager you will manage a portfolio of accounts by guiding our customers to resolving their financial problems. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Generating and investigating leads
- Negotiating with customers
- Making high levels of outbound calls
- Problem solving
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Communication: clear and confident with the ability to have tough conversations
- Persuasive: the ability to positively influence others
- Competitive: we get a kick out of competing with each other and other teams
- Respectful: every conversation needs empathy and understanding for people’s situation
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Customer Support/ Client Service
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Application Deadline: 2 Apr 2020