- A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
This would be a Spring boot developer / design lead position requiring in depth knowledge and experience on Rest API Microservices development
- Experience of designing REST API s, following Microservices architecture pattern in Java using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud framework
- Detailed understanding of Twelve Factor Application principles and Cloud Native apps design
- Knowledge of industry best practices and Dev Ops tools including Jenkins deploy git bitbucket etc.
- Understanding of security frameworks such as Oauth2 and OpenID
- Ability to lead a team of developers
- Ability to provide solutions for technical problems
- Bachelor/ Honors in Computer Science And Engineering.
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
- Experience from banking domain is preferable
- Experience on Cloud Platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry preferable
- Excellent communication
- Experience in Agile Scrum environment
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Programmer/ Software Engineer
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
To apply, please visit here:
Application Deadline: 10 Apr 2020
Paris, France, France
Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
Company Website: http://www.capgemini.com/