- Responsible to prepare the financial statements including project wise P/L and consolidated account.
- Responsible to reconcile the various bank transactions, branch, & sister concern transactions and supplier & sub-contractor A/C.
- Responsible to monitor the performance of inventory department and to take appropriate initiatives to integrate with the ERP system.
- Responsible to deal with external auditor and regulatory authorities.
- Responsible to check and verify the various types of voucher.
- Responsible to make appropriate journal for Tax, VAT, retention money, billing work-in-progress, L/C margin, BG margin and other provision for accrued expenses.
- Any other activities as and when required by the Management.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Masters in Accounting from reputed University with CA(CC)
5 - 9 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Engineering Firms, Garments, Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Reporting and Analytical Capabilities.
- Ability to work with a professional team to achieve set targets,
- Capable to maintain standard record to ensure on time department service,
- Ensure service in the optimum level of satisfaction of department,
- Should be smart, dynamic and proactive with positive thinking & approach,
- Ready to work under stress & pressure,
- Should have sound computer proficiency, excellent interpersonal skill and good command over written & spoken English.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Finance,Internal Audit
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
- Gulshan , Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Full Subsidize Transport Facilities.
Application Deadline: 12 Aug 2020