- To maintain all schedules of honorable CEO and ensure all appointments & meeting updates.
- Take-care of local & foreign customers. Including airport pick up and drop. Go overseas and outside the city to attend seminars, corporate meeting etc.
- Should be fluent in English correspondences both in written & oral forms and well conversant with computer applications
- To respond in certain mails, typing up various documents in English. Must know about meeting procedures and be able to take minutes
- To responsible for let know honorable CEO of necessary information, as and when required.
- To communicate with different national & international business area.
- To contact with related Govt. and non-Govt. offices for any official program for the CEO.
- To arrange & maintain all domestic & foreign schedules, appointments & travel arrangements.
- Maintain database on different information, reports, addresses, contact nos. etc.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the CEO.
- Bachelor/ Honors in English.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Female candidates will get priority
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of executive meetings
- Computer literacy in MS Office application is a must.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skill both in English and Bengali.
- Experience of scheduling travel arrangements for management
- Ability to work under pressure and for long period of time.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Personal Secretary
- Experience should include the following skills: IT & Telecommunication
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
Application Deadline: 12 Aug 2020
House # 7, Road # 2C, Block # J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212, 4168, Bangladesh
ICT Software Production
Company Website: http://bjitgroup.com