- Operating Accounting ERP software. Maintain petty cash. Record Journal Voucher to General. Journal Book .Preparation of monthly receipts & payments statement.
- Record Cash Receipts to Cash Receipts Book.
- Day to Day Journal Ledger Update.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts weekly, Monthly, Half Yearly &Yearly.
- Preparation of Financial Statement Half Yearly &Yearly.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Accounting.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)/ BBA in Accounting.
- M.Com/ MBA major in Accounting or Finance from any reputed University.
- CA (CC) or Part qualified will be given preference.
7 - 10 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Age 25 to 35 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- 100% export oriented large Garments, knitting & Dyeing industries.
- Must have excellent computer operating skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be a Grander Authorization.
- Chairman Certificate.
- Good analytical ability, interpersonal skill.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Cash Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Garments/Textile
- Gazipur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 12 Aug 2020