- Handles company's legal issues related to JUDICIAL LAW.
- Handles company's legal issues related to Bangladesh LABOR LAW.
- Keep liaison with Police Station and local administration in order to settle related cases.
- Reviews and drafts contracts, agreements, and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirement.
- Review and provide legal advice to the management regular basis and get the approval from Management / Managing Directors.
- Preparation of agreements, contracts, legal letters and documents for ensuring legal immunity for the organization.
- Co-ordination with senior Lawyers and law firms regarding various suits & cases and also conducting suits and cases.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Law (LLB)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- LLB/ LLM from a reputed university/ Institute
5 - 7 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Contract, Labor Law, Judicial Law
- Must have excellent computer operating skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to take good decisions based on judgment are absolutely essential
- He should be keep himself updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation
- Must be a Grander Authorization.
- Chairman Certificate.
- Good analytical ability, interpersonal skill.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Labor Law,Lawyer
- Experience should include the following skills: Garments/Textile
- Gazipur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 12 Aug 2020