Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
• You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
• You will develop a product which will have a great network effect
• You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements
• Working closely with operations to ensure operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product.
• Coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
As a result, your and your team's work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a engineering/ mathematics/ physics degree &
Minimum 1 years of experience is required.
• You are extremely competitive and have a track record of being number 1 in several different areas
• You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to details
• Have 1+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
• You are fully proficient in SQL/Python or R
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate through various projects you have been involved that
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operation
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Application Deadline: 14 Aug 2020
London, United Kingdom, London, United kingdom
Financial Transaction Processing
Company Website: http://www.revolut.com/