Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
You'll be responsible for:
• Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
• Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects
• Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
• Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• You have graduated with a STEM/ Economics/ Finance degree
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
• You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL/Python/R or other coding language
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operation
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Application Deadline: 13 Aug 2020
London, United Kingdom, London, United kingdom
Financial Transaction Processing
Company Website: http://www.revolut.com/