The Core Payments Department is in charge of building global payment products, which allow Revolut customers from any country in the world to make and receive external payments in the fastest and most reliable way possible. The objective is simple: deliver the best payments product offering on the market.
The Department is mainly composed of product teams who are responsible for building the backend side of these payment capabilities, and service teams which are responsible for minimising issues our customers face, and ensuring that they have an excellent experience should issues arise.
Payments Operations is the aggregation of these services teams. It comprises people who love to dig deep into problems, find the root causes, build processes and provide world-class service to customers.
• Build, manage and scale Payments Operations teams located across various cities: Krakow, Vilnius and Porto (Payments Investigations, Payments Processing, Payments Recovery)
• Establish KPIs which truly represent the business value generated by the teams and ensure that they are met
• Build efficient processes which maximise the productivity of the teams
• Fix root causes and build scalable solutions to minimise the number of payment processing issues in the short, medium and long term
• Ensure the fulfilment of our obligations towards our clients and other financial institutions
• Report to the VP of Core Payments
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
• You have experience building and managing multiple operational teams with more than 50 employees overall
• You have experience working in a bank or other financial services company (preferably in payments or operational department)
• You have a strong track record of achievements
• You have strong project and stakeholder management skills
• You have experience in establishing and delivering KPIs
• You are logical, analytical and have experience resolving team productivity issues in efficient ways
• You have knowledge of correspondent banking and clearing schemes
• You have flawless English skills, both speaking and writing
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business/ Product Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Application Deadline: 13 Aug 2020
London, United Kingdom, London, United kingdom
Financial Transaction Processing
Company Website: http://www.revolut.com/