Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
Lead Operations Managers are hands-on general problem solvers with an ability to take ownership of multiple functions across the organisation and ultimately build teams to achieve great results.
You'll be responsible for:
• Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
• Leading and executing multiple highly complex core infrastructure projects (end to end)
• Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Hands on people management: leading a team, setting targets and driving performance
• Making critical-business decisions: breaking down complex business cases and backing up reasoning using advanced analysis
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• Graduated with a STEM/ Economics/ Finance degree
Minimum 7 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Have 7+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
• A solid track record of achievement, you will have proven experience managing multiple high complexity projects, removing existing and potential roadblocks, and course correcting through automation & process optimisation
• You use a highly analytical approach to break down complex problems and thrive on utilising data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
• You are curious by nature and passionate in delivering high impact results
• The ability to drive business change and effectively influence stakeholders and peers alike
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operation
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Application Deadline: 14 Aug 2020
London, United Kingdom, London, United kingdom
Financial Transaction Processing
Company Website: http://www.revolut.com/