- The new Teva brand was launched internally in 2016, followed by an external launch as of 2018, with launches still happening in 2020. During the time since the brand launch, due to management and strategic changes at Teva, the brand was fine tuned to best fit Teva's new strategic direction. Therefore, despite the time that has passed since the brand initial launch, this is still a relatively new practice for Teva which requires the brand team to be very much 'hands on', and support the markets and functions in building a truly global corporate brand.
This role carries with it responsibility for managing the Teva brand assets globally, creating required new assets (such as 'hairdresser' or 'notes of hope' that were created in 2019), content, tools and guidelines in support of the corporate brand themes and activities, as well as enhancing the brand understanding within Teva. This would include but not limited to identifying the relevant themes globally, developing the content, and distribute it through top of the line multi-channel marketing plan globally, focusing on digital channels / social and applicable content. On top, working with selected markets and the brand activation team on leveraging the global content within the markets. Achieving this will require close cooperation with the markets as of the planning phase top secure content is relevant to their needs, and all the way to execution.
- Be a major contributor to the development of, and new thinking behind the creation of new relevant branded assets, tools and content for Teva in a way that adds value to the markets and for Teva globally, working in close cooperation with the corporate brand team, markets, agencies and content partners.
- Define project work plans and propose project budgets.
- Secure all approvals for assets, track budget and manage the support systems.
- Set clear objective and measurements to constantly improve branded asset deliverables.
- Develop and execute with excellence multi-channel marketing plans to distribute branded assets globally, with focus on digital and social media strategy and execution.
- Work closely with the applicable markets and brand activation team to identify relevant topics for assets and content development as well as leverage the relevant global assets locally.
- Develop brand relevant tools enhancing brand understanding within Teva as part of the brand COE, and Work in cooperation with internal comms on brand internal brand engagement projects.
- Be an expert and a champion of Teva's corporate brand guidelines (brand book, VI, etc.
- Lead and support the development of marketing tools and assets, POSM, brand endorsement, etc.
- Masters(Master Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in relevant discipline
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 5 year relevant experience and practice in Brand and Marketing in an international company, preferably with proven experience around content projects.
- Strong project management experience and organizational skills including the ability to set, drive and monitor deliverables across multiple areas
- Comfortable working in a matrix and able to build relationships and manage expectations of a variety of stakeholders at global, regional and country levels
- Fluent in English
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Medical/Pharmaceuticals
Application Deadline: 10 Aug 2020