- As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
Deputy Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, working across all aspects of care; the role gives a great opportunity to take managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver clinical care.
So as a Deputy Manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Assist the home manager deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
- Positively influence the reputation of the home communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain clinical excellence role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Take on an active leadership role you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Developing your people oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
- People management play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
Should hold a live and valid registration with the NMC
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
At least 3 years post qualifying experience, of which 1 year must be held at a charge nurse level.
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
- A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Administration
- Experience should include the following skills: Medical/Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals
- Free Training and Support
- Referral bonus scheme of £1000*
- Welcome bonus of £1500*
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid Holidays
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced Police Check & Uniform
- Internal Progression
- Employee Happy App
Application Deadline: 10 Aug 2020
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
Healthcare Services & Hospitals
Company Website: http://www.fshc.co.uk/