- Title: Learning and Development Intern
Department: Human Resources
Full Time/Part Time/Consultant: Part time, 20 hours per week
Exempt/Non Exempt: Non-Exempt
Since 1924,Friedman LLP has been much more than an accounting and consulting firm. We offer tax, accounting, auditing, forensic and management advisory services to publicly/privately held companies and individuals. Our accessibility, personal commitment, entrepreneurial spirit and specialized expertise exemplify the qualities of our client service. We’ve become our clients’ trusted business partner while preserving the team-environment that has helped us prosper.
About the Position:
You will be supporting the firm’s Learning and Development (L&D) function within the Human Resources Department.
The position will be remote. The ideal candidate will have prior internship experience with intermediate to advanced excel skills. Prior learning and development and/or HR intern experience is ideal.
- Responsible for assisting with all aspects of our Learning Management System (LMS), Prolaera, including setting-up courses, sending invitations, monitoring registration lists, and depositing credits/certificates, etc.
- Schedule zoom meetings and webinars for all courses, extract and then create detailed participant reports to determine credits/certificates
- Schedule courses in our Q&A platform, Conference.io
- Assist with coordinating logistics for internal or external trainings, such as communicating with presenters, sending/receiving materials, uploading to the appropriate location, etc.
- Other L&D /HR projects, as assigned
- Bachelor/ Honors in Human Resource Management.
Additional Academic Requirements
Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or other related Major, required
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and ability to learn our LMS, Prolaera, Zoom and Conference.io. Should easily be able to use Vlookups, Pivot Tables, etc. in Excel daily. Please note: An Excel assessment will be given to candidates as part of the interviewing process
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with a focus on detail and accuracy
- Able to work independently and effectively communicate project updates to supervising manager
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): General HR
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
To apply, please follow the link:
Application Deadline: 14 Aug 2020