- The System Director of Operations will assist with the management of planning, budgeting analysis and reporting relating to the account as well as assisting with control account expenditures to obtain maximum utilization of account/regional resources. The successful individual will also assist with the development of short and long-term financial, operational and human capital plans in support of the overall objectives of the company, monitor and maintain performance, product and service quality.
The System Director of Operations works independently to coordinate, support and measure the overall standards of Morrison Healthcare at the unit and system level. Standards include: Manager and Associate Training, Regulatory Compliance, Operational Standards (Playbooks), Nutrition and Wellness Initiatives and provides guidance for Wellness-Related Programs in Morrison Healthcare Operations. The Director of Operations works collaboratively with key leadership and management such as Foodservice Directors, Regional Directors of Operations, Regional Vice Presidents and District Presidents to promote and support corporate standards and procedures related to wellness and nutrition, retail, production, training and compliance, policies, goals and objectives.
Knowledge of emerging trends in healthcare foodservice, operational analysis and coordination skills, and ability to work under tight deadlines is required. This position also requires a high level of strategic thinking in order to facilitate and implement new programs that will engage associates, improve operations and company standards, client relationships and retention in the long term. The position will have a strong networking component as it is necessary to work in partnership with administrative, academic and other healthcare professionals in order to drive change and compliance within Morrison and our client units.
- Responsible for multiple location hospital accounts encompassing $64M in managed volume
- Formulate budgets and plans for the operation
- Maintain and implement standards of quality in all areas of the foodservice operation
- Ensure compliance with all regional and account programs and policies
- Accountable for accurate reporting for the account
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
Associates Degree in Culinary Arts, or BS Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent food safety training
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
Minimum of 5 years related experience in a high volume institutional setting
- CDM or RD certification highly desired
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operation
- Experience should include the following skills: Medical/Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals
Application Deadline: 13 Aug 2020