- altisHR is seeking a fast-paced, technical and personable Office Manager who is a Jack or Jill of all trades! The candidate must have 3 or more years of previous Office Manager, Administrative Assistant or Coordinator experience and be comfortable taking on any task that might be thrown their way. If you have a passion for supporting a team and working in a fast corporate office, please apply!
- Answering phone calls and e-mails, managing the general inbox and correspondence
- Scheduling multiple calendars and managing agenda's of senior executives as well as the team
- Liaising with vendors and stakeholders to arrange catering, coffee, lunches, event props and more
- Planning events in coordination with the Marketing Leads, including booking venues, creating games, creating programs for the team and more
- Onboarding and training new hires, preparing orientation packages and assisting with setting up training modules
- Booking travel arrangements for the team and executives, including hotel and flight accommodations
- Processing expenses and quarterly budgets
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 3 years in an Office Manager or Administrative/ Executive Assistant position is a must have!
- Strong MS Office skills are required
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2020