- Bashundhara Group, one of the largest industrial conglomerates of the country, is looking for competent, dynamic & visionary incumbents for its Industrial sector`s Accounting & Finance Department. The Group offers excellent working environment, learning culture and professional growth.
- Maintain books and records for transaction through SAP.
- Carry out reconciliation of all assets and liabilities.
- Ensure that VAT and Tax have been deducted properly as per law.
- Prepare financial statements as per applicable laws and regulations.
- Conduct financial analysis and feed business units with information and insight for better decisions.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Fresh business graduates or post graduates (Accounts/ Finance) from reputed public university with 2/3 years practical working experience in relevant field.
2 - 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Have analytical and inquisitive mind.
- Energetic, self-motivated and want to purpose a progressive career.
- Have sound knowledge in matters related to IAS/IFRS, Income Tax and VAT laws.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Light Industry)
- Attractive and competitive compensation package with applicable benefits will be offered to the deserving candidates.
Apply as Guest
If you find yourself compatible to apply for the position, kindly send your resume enclosing a recent passport size photographs to HR & Administration department, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters - 1, Plot # 3, Block # G, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka - 1229.
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Instruction: Please mention the position you are applying for on the top of the envelop.
Application Deadline: 5 Oct 2020
Plot # 125/A, Block# A, Bashundhara R/A, Road No - 2 Baridhara, Dhaka-1229, 4168, Bangladesh
Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.
Company Website: www.bashundharagroup.com