- Bashundhara Group, one of the largest industrial conglomerates of the country, is looking for competent, dynamic & visionary incumbents for its Industrial sector`s Accounting & Finance Department. The Group offers excellent working environment, learning culture and professional growth.
- Maintain books and records for transaction through SAP.
- Carry out reconciliation of all assets and liabilities.
- Ensure that VAT and Tax have been deducted properly as per law.
- Prepare financial statements as per applicable laws and regulations.
- Conduct financial analysis and feed business units with information and insight for better decisions.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- CA Certificate/ Professional Level Qualified with Chartered Accountancy Course completed from reputed CA Firms. The incumbent will be placed under probation for a period of 06 (six) months, during which he/she will be assigned and engaged with various responsibilities to gather practical knowledge and required skills. After successful completion of probation period, the candidates will be confirmed in the service with regular pay scale based on evaluation of their performance and qualification.
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
- Have analytical and inquisitive mind.
- Energetic, self-motivated and want to purpose a progressive career.
- Have sound knowledge in matters related to IAS/IFRS, Income Tax and VAT laws.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Light Industry)
- Attractive and competitive compensation package with applicable benefits will be offered to the deserving candidates.
Apply as Guest
If you find yourself compatible to apply for the position, kindly send your resume enclosing a recent passport size photographs to HR & Administration department, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters - 1, Plot # 3, Block # G, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka - 1229.
Or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Instruction: Please mention the position you are applying for on the top of the envelop.
Application Deadline: 4 Oct 2020
Plot # 125/A, Block# A, Bashundhara R/A, Road No - 2 Baridhara, Dhaka-1229, 4168, Bangladesh
Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.
Company Website: www.bashundharagroup.com