- Social Marketing Company, a large well-reputed not-for-profit company, involved in implementing health and family planning programs throughout the country, wishes to recruit the following position. The company seeks a talented and aspiring candidate who would join our team and meaningfully contribute to reach the goal of SMC. The incumbent will be recruited initially for two years period, which may be extended upon satisfactory performance.
- Perform financial and non financial activities of the SMC Clinic and prepare and update reports accordingly.
- Ensure supply of necessary logistics, procurement of minor clinical & non-clinical materials and maintain clinic and pharmacy inventories.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations & other internal/external requirements.
- Check and verify the expenditures with the approved budget of the SMC Clinic.
- Check clinic and pharmacy vouchers and office utility bills, petty cash management on regular basis.
- Ensure support and submit all sorts of clinic related indents and procure on time accordingly.
- Ensure proper control and safeguard of the clinic's non-current assets.
- Update and check books/registers and records such as Cash Book, Ledgers, Pharmacy stock, Indent, Sales Report, Subsidiary Ledgers, Bank Book, other registers etc.
- Track Budget with expenditure analysis of the SMC clinic.
- Masters(Master of Commerce (M.Com)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- MBA or M.Com in Accounting or Finance from any recognized Institution.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position, preferably with any private Clinic or Hospital.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Record keeping and documentation skills.
- Familiar with operating clinic software and excellent computer skills in MS Office application suite.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Medical/Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals
Apply as Guest
Women are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must apply through http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job/
Application Deadline: 5 Oct 2020
SMC Enterprise Ltd, a large well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing and production of health and consumer products.
Company Website: www.smc-bd.org