- Social Marketing Company, a large well-reputed not-for-profit company, involved in implementing health and family planning programs throughout the country, wishes to recruit the following position. The company seeks a talented and aspiring candidate who would join our team and meaningfully contribute to reach the goal of SMC. The incumbent will be recruited initially for a two years period, which may be extended upon satisfactory performance.
- Provide clinical services in outpatient department.
- Perform ultrasonography, emergency patient management and other relevant clinical services.
- Provide health related medical services (Medical Checkup) in addition to other assignments.
- Ensure documentation of all activity related data including information, USG report etc.
- Provide efforts to increase client flow and revenue of the Clinic.
- Ensure to maintain quality standard/ quality of care at all level.
- Ensure 100% Infection Prevention Practice at workplace and monitor housekeeping plan regularly.
- Liaise with specialized doctors for internal referral and ensure quality of services continuously as per patients' need.
- Assist other colleagues to prepare technical reports and submit necessary reports to the Deputy Manager, Clinic Operations.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Must have updated BMDC registration.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 3 years experience in doing consultancy service in private hospital/clinic.
- Trained on Ultrasonography will be given preference.
- Able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and ensure doctor-patient confidentiality in every time.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in both English and Bangla.
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Empathetic and compassionate.
- Sound knowledge on MS Office application suite.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Doctor/ Consultant
- Experience should include the following skills: Medical/Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals
Apply as Guest
Women are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must apply through http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job/
Application Deadline: 4 Oct 2020
SMC Enterprise Ltd, a large well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing and production of health and consumer products.
Company Website: www.smc-bd.org