- To maintain a smooth financial reporting, both for external and internal users in Compliance with IFRS, IAS, GAAP and other applicable laws and rules.
- To ensure timely submission of Audited and Un-Audited Balance Sheets within the time stipulated by regulatory Bodies including BSEC.
- To consolidate the segment-wise monthly/ quarterly or periodical accounts, evaluate them with comments for submission to proper management.
- Assist the individual business segments for preparation of budget / sale forecasting and evaluate them over the period.
- Supervise bank repayment schedules, Banking payment transactions proper and time submissions of government exchequers.
- Formulate Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in various capacity to enhance the efficiency of the resources and high level of accuracy.
- Monthly reporting to the management with detail analysis;
- Assist to the CFO;
- Act as an overall business partner to the CFO/DMD/AMD/MD/BOD;
- Any other assignment provided by the company.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Graduation and Post-Graduation from Accounting/ Finance,
- FCA/ FCMA qualified
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- High expertise on financial reporting complying IFRS, IAS as well as other regulatory laws and regulations;
- Strong interpersonal communication skill both verbally and written with regulatory bodies, lenders and other related concern in Bangladesh and abroad;
- Expertise on project analysis, risk management, planning, forecasting & budgeting (both the capex & opex) in the existing business/ new business as well as variance analysis and recommendations for minimizing the gap;
- Expertise on ERP Oracle software, enhancement/development and implementation of accounting policy and procedures by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts,Audit,Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: IT & Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 5 Oct 2020