- Identifying software solutions.
- Writing complex SQL query meet the project requirement
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Talking with customers to get the root of their problem quickly.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking with customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Bachelor/ Honors in Computer Science And Engineering.
Additional Academic Requirements
- B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering/ Software Engineering or Equivalent Degree
1 - 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Age at most 30 years
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Hands on experience with SQL/PLSQL
- Familiarity working PostgreSQL and Oracle DB
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Programmer/ Software Engineer
- Experience should include the following skills: Electric Utilities/Consumer Durables
Application Deadline: 4 Oct 2020