Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) will recruit a couple of Interns who are interested to pursue a research and communication oriented career in the development sector. CPD internship will provide an Intern with an excellent environment to interact closely within a globally reputed think-tank and to gain first-hand exposure to frontier developmental issues as well as critical development policy challenges facing the country, region and the world. CPD will involve the Interns in its ongoing research and outreach programmes, where they will be required to provide supervised research and communication inputs. The internship also provides opportunities to participate in various in-house, national and international events organised by CPD on a regular basis. Interns, based on their demonstrated performance, are considered for a career at CPD.
Additional Academic Requirements
- The candidate would need to have a Masters degree in Economics or Development Studies with at least three first classes or CGPA of at least 3.60. Those awaiting Masters result may also apply.
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
- Drafting, computer and social skills are must.
- Should be ready to work under pressure in delivering outputs.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Documentation,Research Support
- Experience should include the following skills: NGO/Development
- Salary: An allowance of Tk. 15,000 per month will be offered to an Intern. Interns will be recruited for a maximum of three months and, based on their performance, they may be offered the post of Programme/Research Associate at CPD.
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2020