- The Autodesk Customer Success group advises professionals in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing, and media & entertainment industries. Our staff combine industry domain expertise with comprehensive technical knowledge of the Autodesk portfolio to support our enterprise customers in defining and executing a strategic roadmap. Each roadmap, or success plan, supports the customer’s business goals, builds organizational alignment and establishes measurable criteria for success, as well as helps the customer innovate more quickly to gain a competitive advantage.
- Lead and own all post-sales activities in order to create recognizable business value for Autodesk’s top customers.
- Collaborate and execute on the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of Autodesk solutions.
- Build deep, positive relationships with customer leads as well as their teams, and work with the Autodesk account team to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities for growth and accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best return on your customers' investment within the shortest timeframe.
- Advocate for customer's needs and provide feedback to internal teams on how we can better serve our customers.
- Collaborate from proposal through delivery to translate customer business and technical challenges into solutions based on Autodesk products & services.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key management sponsors within a select group of named accounts (from key users to CXO), becoming a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Able to travel up to 40%.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and education.
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Experience deploying technology or services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth.
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in both relationships with customers and peers.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including an analytical and process-focused mindset.
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer management.
- Technical educational background or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in sales, service delivery, or customer success management experience.
- Sense of accountability with a bias for action and desire to collaborate across teams.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach to understanding customers’ needs and ensuring they realize the full value of our products and services.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and needs.
- Thrive on building deep, meaningful relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Corporate Marketing,Customer Support/ Client Service
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 6 Oct 2020