- The firm opened its doors in April, 2008. It was established to create a unique and distinctive customer experience for high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, families and related businesses. The Bank is located in Greenwich, Connecticut and also has offices and New York City and Palm Beach, Florida. The firm is built on a philosophy of exclusive membership and client-centricity, impeccable service and consistently flawless execution.
Job Description: The Commercial Banker solicits new business and expands the business of current customers by providing solutions utilizing the firm’s C&I/ CRE product set including deposits and credit. The compensation includes both salary and potential bonuses subject to variable compensation plan. Developing new business is the primary responsibility. This position develops relationships with attorneys, business owners and other C&I and CRE prospects and centers of influence in NYC that can provide banking and lending opportunities with businesses and HNW clients. The Commercial Banker also handles complex loans that involve significant sums of money and can prepare analyses to support the approval of these loans by the Credit Department. The Commercial Banker may also work with Advisors to identify untapped depository, wealth management and lending opportunities in their books of business.
- Establish best practices to generate regular flow of business referrals from centers of influence and satisfied clients
- Structure and articulate credit opportunities and present to ELC and BLC
- Drive and develop Business and Personal Banking deposit relationships
- Identify and help to develop, (with FP Advisors) Wealth Management opportunities
- Liaise with Credit staff to establish the proper loan structure and financial documentation for underwriting
- Review and recommend risk rating changes, rate reductions and modifications as necessary
- Attend various civic and community functions on a regular basis to enhance center of influence network and promote the firm
- Actively participate in new business development program with emphasis on cross-selling other bank services
- Collaborate and work with marketing, advisors, lending and operations teams for efficient and best in class programs
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required.
No experience is required.
- Prior C& I and CRE Lending/credit management experience required preferably with a top tier private bank.
- Strong credit skills with the capacity to evaluate strengths/weaknesses of a diverse loan portfolio.
- Comprehensive commercial credit experience in C&I as well as real estate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong intellect, intellectual curiosity and motivated.
- Advanced level Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work independently and under critical time constraints.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business/ Product Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Application Deadline: 8 Oct 2020
Address: New York, CT
Company Profile: Banks & Credit Unions