- Your tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- You are studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, in journalism, business, arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
Additional Experience Requirements
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job. You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): General HR
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Benefits of this internship include
-You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high tech company;
-Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
-Receive 3 certificates, and
-It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Application Deadline: 8 Oct 2020