- We're looking for high energy team members who love to keep active and busy. A Retail Assistant at ALDI needs to be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for their customers and team. The role is physical in nature, so you'll need to enjoy hands-on work and meeting deadlines. Our shifts can start at 6am some mornings, and finish at 10pm others, so being flexible and available for those shifts is important. Being available to work any 5 out of 7 days is also something we are looking for. Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favourably; however a positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must.
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Operating manual pallet moving equipment
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating tills and calculating change manually
- Hourly rate for Retail Assistants over 18 years of age.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Market leading remuneration - $25.31 per hour*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store Management Trainee
- Extensive training and development.
- Rotating roster and guaranteed contracted hours.
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Retail Stores/ Shops,Sales
- Experience should include the following skills: Wholesale/Retail/Export-Import
Application Deadline: 10 Oct 2020
Grocery Stores & Supermarkets
Company Website: http://www.aldi.com/