- Gigantic possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person, in your career and in your community.
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. Since 1971, by bringing people together over coffee, Starbucks has become one of the world's best-known and best-loved companies.
- Flexible schedules, great benefits and a truly welcoming environment
- Comprehensive training (including coffee knowledge!)
- Amazing long term career opportunities
Starbucks opened the doors to its first store in Australia in July 2000 in Sydney's CBD. Starbucks Australia currently has 35 coffee houses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Starbucks is continuing to grow in Australia and as part of our growth strategy, we are excited to be opening a number of brand new stand alone and drive thru stores.
Connect to Something Bigger
Connecting with each other, with our customers and the communities we are a part of fosters a deep sense of purpose at Starbucks. We believe we can all become a part of something bigger and inspire positive change in the world around us. To live the Starbucks mission, it's the opportunity to become your personal best; to be connected to something bigger; to be meaningful to the world...and to be recognised for your part in this. It's all here for you.
At Starbucks, our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time. Every day, we go to work hoping to do two things: share great coffee with our friends and help make the world a little better. Our coffee has and always will be about quality. We're passionate about ethically sourcing the finest coffee beans, roasting them with great care, and improving the lives of people who grow them.
A Starbucks Barista
Starbucks Baristas personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers – even if just for a few moments. Their work goes beyond handcrafting a perfectly made beverage; it's about creating a human connection with every customer. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously, while representing a world class brand and the perks that come from being a Barista at Starbucks!
Wearing your green apron means so much more than being a barista. It is a sense of ownership and promise to your peers and our customers that you are a part of something bigger — It means working in an environment that helps you be your personal best; building your skills and expertise to become a great employee and leader through work that is meaningful to the world. It means being recognised for your contributions, and to realise your personal aspirations.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm with a can-do attitude
- An openness to getting the job done and helping your team in a dynamic retail environment
- A genuine passion for creating memorable and unique moments of connections with customers
- A willingness to learn and strong interpersonal skills
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Chef
- Experience should include the following skills: Hotel/Restaurant
Application Deadline: 10 Oct 2020