- Joining Woolworths Supermarkets means being a part of the wider Woolworths Group, which includes the businesses of BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Big W, Cellarmasters, ALH Group and Countdown (NZ). Which means you won’t have one opportunity with us, you’ll have thousands.
Whether you’re starting out, already on the way to achieving your goals or at the top of your game, we can help you build a brilliant retail career: If you’ve got goals, we’ve got all you need to succeed. You’ll find over a thousand career options, plus the learning encouragement and support for you to grow. We’re a team that is there for each other. By working alongside people you can learn from, you’ll grow and develop in a fun, supportive environment. Working with a diverse range of people in an industry facing rapid change, you’ll gain real-world experience and grow as a person. Whether it’s making customers smile, supporting Aussie farmers, or playing an important role in your local community, you’ll be doing a little good every day at Woolworths.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Genuine passion for food & shopping
- Customer first mentality
- Love of teamwork and growing with others
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Willing to work and reliable
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Tele Marketing
- Experience should include the following skills: Retail/Wholesale/Import-Export
Application Deadline: 10 Oct 2020