- The Human Resources Associate is responsible for assisting the HR department with day to day HR responsibilities and liaison between the organization, employees, and vendors. This role is a combination of Human Resources, office management support, and event planning which requires a high degree of multi-tasking, organization and prioritization, all handled with ease.
- Assist in managing the Employee On-boarding program. This will include organizing various elements of the program outline for the first three months for all new hires.
- Responsible for Corporate organizational charts and Intranet HR information maintenance.
- Responsible for Employee and HR File maintenance, both electronic and hard copy, as well as maintaining databases.
- Participate in tracking of Recognition Awards and distribution of gift cards.
- Assist with annual and quarterly Performance Management program.
- Play an integral part with health and safety responsibilities and participate on the Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Compiling adhoc reports and spreadsheets.
- Assist in the recruitment process, including working with internal clients and recruitment firms to coordinate the scheduling of interviews, screening candidates, administering skills evaluation testing, ensuring background checks are completed, first day agendas are prepared and updating recruitment records and information.
- Plan and coordinate company-wide events (ie: virtual Company meetings and ad hoc employee and client events). Actively participate on the Social Committee.
- Coordinate office services tasks as they arise such as ordering office supplies and ensure supplies are replenished as required.
- Liaise with property management and building maintenance to handle matters related to building maintenance issues.
- Coordinate with vendors responsible for building custodial services, plants, carpets, interior windows and other office maintenance.
- Participate in and coordinate special projects as required.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Human Resource Management.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Post-secondary education, with a degree or diploma in Human Resources. Working towards a CHRP designation would be an asset.
1 - 2 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 - 2 years related Human Resources experience with exposure to a client services or hospitality industry. Experience with office management and/or event planning an asset.
- Individual must possess a high degree of confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
- Must have superior interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Visio and SharePoint would be an asset.
- Must have proven organizational skills with strong multi-tasking ability and the ability to prioritize.
- Must have and take pride in the attention to detail.
- Must possess a curious, resourceful and creative mindset with a pro-active approach.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making capability.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): General HR
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Entertainment
Application Deadline: 12 Oct 2020