- We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you`ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Maintain all receivable & issue document properly.
- Count and measure goods received/ issued from Store.
- Physical inventory checking
- Prepare & produce various reports as per management requirements
- Updating all store ledger books
- Assist in material requisitions.
- To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes.
- Assist in transferring of inventory into and out of the company warehouse.
- Coordination for smooth functioning of Accounts Department and Engineering Department.
- To prepare & submit all reports on time accurately & professionally.
- To prepare and implement all /policies/guidelines/ plans in regard to store management, location, construction and storage accessories movements, their delivery to Projects and documentation.
- Develop the inventory management strategy of the company with the goal to control costs within budget, rationalize inventory and maximize the working capital available.
- Maintain and manage inventory of materials and stocked products, which include stock locations and profiles. And control perpetual inventory stock counting and accuracy checks, processes and approve payment invoices.
- Investigate discrepancies and shortages to minimize overstocks and remove redundant and obsolete raw materials.
- Perform regular cycle counts of inventory materials and support in conducting monthly/yearly physical inventory counts.
- Organize and maintain the inventory floor area to ensure efficient material storage & handling. And create daily reports to control the key critical areas of the stock system and address any discrepancy.
- Maintain discipline in the Store and ensure safety & security of Store.
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- B.A./ HSC from any reputed Institute
Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Store/ Inventory
- Experience should include the following skills: Real Estate/Developers
Application Deadline: 5 Oct 2020