- Continental Works Limited - A premium one stop vehicle solution center for new and reconditioned European Vehicles in Dhaka. This is the biggest Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Service Centre in our urban area.
- Learn and understand automobile service lineups and machineries, tools, equipment.
- Perform emergency service on various types of vehicle, including mechanical, electric and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Inspecting machineries and equipment regularly for service & repair and fault detections.
- To understand vehicle Dent & Paint Section.
- Ensure co-operational efficiency and productivity & quality control process.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Troubleshooting Electrical, AC and mechanical fault of vehicle.
- Able to lead and work under pressure as a part of team.
- Negotiation capacity before costing of service.
- Regularly reporting progress on each work and quickly communicating delays or concerns with the Higher authority
- Working with the Supervisor to respond to client's requests for updates on the status of the works and keep the communication open to ensure information is accurate
- Any other tasks as directed by Management.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Diploma in Automobile, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- Experience in European and Japanese Vehicle Market will be given priority.
2 - 4 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Trading or Export/Import
- Age 26 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good proficiency in English. Any other foreign language will add advantage.
- Ability to Operate ERP and other Software.
- Leadership Qualities.
- The capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures.
- Business skills, as you may be responsible for managing budgets, leading a team and liaising with suppliers.
- Problem Sensitivity, Analytical Skills, Reasoning Skill, Mechanical Skill, Team working skills.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operation & Maintenance
- Experience should include the following skills: Wholesale/Retail/Export-Import
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Apply as Guest
Application Deadline: 10 Oct 2020