- Social Marketing Company, a large well-reputed not-for-profit company, involved in implementing health and family planning programs throughout the country, wishes to recruit the following position. The company seeks talented and aspiring candidates who would join our team and meaningfully contribute to reach the goal of SMC. The incumbents will be recruited initially for a two years period, which may be extended upon satisfactory performance.
- Provide primary health care services as directed by SMC Clinic in accordance with national standards/protocol.
- Assist and support Deputy Manager, Program Operations/ Medical Executive/Consultants in operating clinical procedure/ services at SMC Clinic.
- Assist in Medical Check-up, USG, ECG & X-Ray testing.
- Provide pharmacy service including general dispensing, aseptic dispensing and ensure that the daily activities are carried out in accordance with SOP of Model Pharmacy.
- Provide efforts to achieve the clinic's performance and cost recovery plan towards achieving sustainability in the long run.
- Counsel clients/ patients in a non-judgmental way and maintain confidentiality.
- Provide support for preparing customer records for clinical services.
- Ensure regular autoclaving or sterilizing of necessary equipment/ logistics.
- Assist in maintaining overall cleanliness of SMC Clinic including waste disposal system.
- Diploma(Diploma in Medical Technology) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Three years' Paramedic Course completed from any GoB approved reputed Institution.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 3 years' experience in clinical practice, assisting OP Consultation and investigations etc in any private clinic/ hospital.
- Experience in pharmacy operations will be given preference.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
- Familiar with operating pharmacy software and excellent computer skills in MS Office application suite.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Paramedics
- Experience should include the following skills: Medical/Healthcare/Pharma
Apply as Guest
Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV, names and contact information of two referees and two copies of recent passport size color photographs addressing to the Additional GM-HR, SMC, SMC Tower (Level-12), 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213.
Please mark the position, applied for on the top of the envelope.
* We are an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: 25 Oct 2020
SMC Enterprise Ltd, a large well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing and production of health and consumer products.
Company Website: www.smc-bd.org