- Social Marketing Company, a large well-reputed not-for-profit company, involved in implementing health and family planning programs throughout the country, wishes to recruit the following position. The company seeks talented and aspiring candidates who would join our team and meaningfully contribute to reach the goal of SMC. The incumbents will be recruited initially for a two years period, which may be extended upon satisfactory performance.
- Manage front desk and customers of SMC Clinic.
- Ensure registering all clients in the Clinic Management software.
- Counsel patients for Doctor's appointment, Lab services & Follow up-services.
- Receive service charges, consultation fees and related pathological tests' fees and provide cash memo/receipt to the client.
- Document customer's feedback and share it with the Clinic Management team.
- Maintain referral networks and refer customers to the nearest hospital or clinic for other health services not available at the SMC Clinic.
- Provide brochures & leaflets/promotional materials of services and products to customers.
- Develop a monthly action plan of clinic activities.
- Prepare a performance report based on the Management Information System (MIS).
- Maintain proper documentation and records of all services and generate necessary reports as per requirements of the Management.
- Ensure quality services and sustainability of the clinic.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position with any NGO/ private clinic or hospital.
- Front desk customer management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Record keeping and documentation skills.
- Familiar with operating Clinic Management software.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office application suite.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Reception
- Experience should include the following skills: Medical/Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals
Apply as Guest
Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV, names and contact information of two referees and two copies of recent passport size color photographs addressing to the Additional GM-HR, SMC, SMC Tower (Level-12), 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213.
Please mark the position, applied for on the top of the envelope.
* We are an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: 28 Oct 2020
SMC Enterprise Ltd, a large well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing and production of health and consumer products.
Company Website: www.smc-bd.org