Social Marketing Company, a large well-reputed not-for-profit company, involved in implementing health and family planning programs throughout the country, wishes to recruit the following position. The company seeks a talented and aspiring candidate who would join our team and meaningfully contributes to reach the goal of SMC. The incumbent will be recruited initially for two years period, which may be extended upon satisfactory performance.
- Perform X-Ray testing following the radiation safety standards and ensure that universal precaution standards are strictly maintained.
- Ensure proper handling of digital X-Ray Machine.
- Inform and update counselor/receptionist that written test result is ready to be collected from lab.
- Maintain stock and inventory of the X-Ray department.
- Ensure that X-Ray room and equipment are clean and maintained under hygienic condition.
- Prepare test reports and get those signed by the Radiologist and take measures to deliver to the clients
- Maintain strict confidentiality of patient information and test results; safeguard the dignity and privacy of patients.
- Prepare client profile along with X-Ray film for Radiologist.
- Take good care of the X-Ray machine and prepare a maintenance schedule in consultation with Deputy Manager, Clinic Operation.
- Diploma(Diploma in Medical Technology) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Three years Diploma in Medical Technology (Radiology & Imaging) from any GoB approved reputed Institution.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 3 years' experience in similar positions with any diagnostic center/ private clinic or hospital.
- বয়স সর্বোচ্চ ৩৫ বছর
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Record keeping and documentation skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Familiar with operating Clinic Management software.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Technologist/ Lab Operator
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Apply as Guest
Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV, names and contact information of two referees and two copies of recent passport size color photographs addressing to the Additional GM-HR, SMC, SMC Tower (Level-12), 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213.
Please mark the position, applied for on the top of the envelope.
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: 3 Nov 2020
SMC Enterprise Ltd, a large well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing and production of health and consumer products.
Company Website: www.smc-bd.org