- Situated in the East of Montreal, IVC (International Visual Corporation) is a leading innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art retail fixture products, as well as digital signage and retail application solutions for our customers.
IVC is a different kind of retail specialist. We are driven to stand apart and be the one merchandising display company that specializes in beauty, luxury, and fashion. We are from a new generation of creatives, one that knows how to bring together different experts from the worlds of beauty and technology to create a single, global brand strategy. We share a common vision to integrate innovative technologies and set new retail trends. It is what makes us unique, and what makes our work, as well as our clients, successful.
Our established manufacturing firm is growing, and we have an excellent opportunity for an *_experienced Estimator_* to join our team of professionals. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in manufacturing/retail project management, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven. We are offering a competitive salary, along with an outstanding benefits package. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a leading manufacturing firm.
- Contact us to hear about our exceptional perks that we offer and the social advantages to working at IVC!
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractos
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 3+ years' experience in construction estimating
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Strong understanding of plastic, wood and metal manufacturing procedures
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Application Deadline: 5 Nov 2020
Company Website: http://www.ivcweb.com/