- At OpenMarket, you will work closely with OpenMarket’s recruiting team and hiring managers to hire top talent. You will be an integral partner in leading full lifecycle recruiting for multiple complex searches; often providing candidates with their first impression of OpenMarket. As a member of a global team, you will collaborate with other team members to understand the recruiting landscape and implement innovative ways to recruit top talent. The Talent Acquisition Partner works closely with internal customers to establish meaningful relationships and ensure that we meet recruiting deadlines and support the overall business goals and initiatives.
In this role, you will ensure that the recruiting process is smooth, logical, and positive for candidates and hiring managers while providing a high level of service and follow-through. You will keep OpenMarket’s employment brand presence relevant and current on various external and internal mediums, including our career site, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc. You will evaluate and analyze recruitment metrics and establish strategies by which we can achieve our goals. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for projects and programs including ongoing interview training and career fairs.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related degree program.
Minimum 4 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years’ recruiting experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience sourcing, screening, and assessing qualified candidates for targeted job requisitions and job profiles.
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks.
- You have advanced proactive outreach, candidate mining, and sourcing skills including Boolean Search methods and techniques, utilizing social networking, research tools, online resume database, competitor mapping, and other sourcing techniques.
- You are organized and can stay on top of numerous candidates and tasks with timely follow-up.
- You have excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow.
- Using various sourcing channels and methods (e.g. Boolean Search, Social Media, etc.) to develop a proactive and steady pipeline of qualified and diverse talent for open roles, repetitively hired roles, and niche positions.
- Sense of urgency with the ability to consistently meet deadlines, communicate clearly, and follow through on projects and tasks.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system.
- Demonstrable experience with the ability to influence and partner with all levels of management and personality styles.
- Experience driving diversity and inclusive recruitment initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confirmed ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Proven record of independent thinking while operating in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Analytical skills and metric-driven results.
- Technical recruitment experience in a technology start-up or a successful SaaS organization.
- Previous working experience with iCIMS.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): General HR,Recruitment & Selection
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 7 Nov 2020