- Our Manhattan practice is seeking a qualified and motivated Full-Time Registered Dental Hygienist who is ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a team and grow personally and professionally within our National Dental Offices family! ND is a leader in providing premier preventative dental care, orthodontics, and specialty care. We are looking for a team-oriented individual who is outgoing with impressive communication skills, organized, professional, service-minded, and willing to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the job. As a Dental Hygienist, you will be our dental health educators for our patients, you will be utilizing your knowledge and skills to diagnose and treat diseases and/or abnormalities, and you will work with both the dentist and patient to resolve any active diseases including caries or periodontal disease and much more.
National Dental has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey and delivering a positive experience; we also are motivated to deliver a positive experience and growth opportunities for our Dental Hygienists since YOU are the reason for our patients’ experiences
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
- Registered Dental Hygienist (Required)
- Nitrous Oxide Certification (Preferred)
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Doctor/ Consultant
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 9 Nov 2020
Address: New York, NY