- The Bilingual Senior Administration Officer is responsible for the daily administration and processing of financial products, in accordance with Laurentian Bank of Canada's standards, policies, and procedures. This person will be responsible for data entry, pre-processing and loan application related documents.
Analyzes, documents, and accurately executes routine self-directed mutual fund transactions using various computer systems, within set parameters and timelines.
Prioritizes and schedules transaction processing, working within the accepted industry and department established time frames.
Administers and processes product specific financial or non-financial transactions, according to B2B Bank's standards, policies, and procedures.
Monitors the incoming document queue to ensure processing according to the bank's Dealer Services service standards.
Researches and answers inquiries from internal business partners, such as Customer Service, regarding products and processing issues.
Maintains good working relationships with internal and external clients.
Escalates and makes recommendations to the appropriate authority about any inquiries or issues that are beyond their scope.
Verifies own work in the department for accuracy, clarity, and completeness, and ensures compliance with internal and external audit and regulatory requirements.
Completes daily workload within strict time frames set by the bank and addresses any issues with the supervisor.
Participates in department meetings and contributes to the planning process of achieving departmental and personal goals, as well as communicates any problems or concerns.
Submits recommendations to improve work processes to the supervisor.
Keeps abreast of legislation, policies, and procedures, which relate to products and services.
Participates in special projects and carries out any other similar or general task at the request of their superior or that may be required by their function.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
No experience is required.
Bilingual (French) verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
Knowledge of investment loans, self-directed and other lending products.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Familiarity with using large and complex financial database systems such as AS400.
Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate information effectively.
Strong organizational, time-management, and multitasking skills. Able to work in a high-volume environment with an extremely demanding time frames.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Application Deadline: 10 Nov 2020