- As a Management Trainee, you’ll start as a sales & customer service representative, and growing into a management position at an accelerated pace. In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful.
1st step of the program
· Customer Service:
Provide exceptional customer service over the phone and in person while in our retail locations.
Become an example to follow within the team
2nd step of the program
· Inbound Sales:
Execute and coordinate timely responses to inbound inquiries
Must respond to all inquires within 1-2 business days.
Exceed customer expectation and become a sales leader within the team
Become responsible for large customers orders to ensure an amazing experience and find future opportunities.
3rd step of the program
· Outbound Sales:
Develop, maintain, and grow our internal prospects database.
Update and maintain sales database and lead tracker.
Identify new sales prospects in a range of different industries.
Seek out and attend external events to grow prospects pipeline.
· Manage Custom Design Requests:
Working with Design and Operations to coordinate the development of custom baskit designs requested by our large customers.
Idea development and sourcing to find interesting, attractive and relevant options within our pricing models and developing compelling Copy with our Copy Writer.
· Relationship Management:
Develop / maintain customer relationships.
Execute routine sales follow up and lead generation activities:
Calling / emailing to thank customers post purchase
Cold call or cold email new prospective customers
Coordinate/facilitate customer visits, sampling and facility tours
4th step of the program
· Performance Measurement:
Work with President to develop specific sales forecast and goals.
Regularly monitor performance vs. forecast and goals.
Assist the President, with other duties, as required.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, business/commerce degree preferred.
1 - 2 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 1 to 2 years experience working in sales, consulting or related area.
· Outgoing/friendly personality
· Superior oral and written communication skills.
· Comfortable speaking on the phone and via email with clients/prospects.
· Strong Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook). Advanced PowerPoint.
· Organized with the ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines.
· Interest in / Ability to conduct online research quickly and effectively.
· Self-motivated, driven with action and results focused orientation.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Retail/Wholesale/Import-Export
Application Deadline: 11 Nov 2020