- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
As the Supervisor, Talent Acquisition (TA), you'll lead a team of recruiters supporting the Operations facilities across two locations in Mexico ( Monterrey and Matamoros). You'll work as a strategic partner with expertise in Talent Acquisition as well as a member of the leadership teams for Thermo Fisher Scientific. You'll champion the regional work of TA's ongoing strategy for hiring exceptional talent to work with us. Specifically, you'll lead your team's success and efficiency in the TA organization and technology ecosystem and by promoting continuous candidate nurturing and engagement.
Position will be located at Monterrey, Mexico.
- Member of the growth projects committee.
- Experience working in the maquila industry sector.
- Reporting to the Sr. Manager, TA, you'll oversee the success of 2 recruiters, including training, establishing performance measures, evaluating work performance, and completing development plans.
- Analyze and interpret talent acquisition data
- Assist your manager in the development, implementation, and tracking of Talent Acquisition programs and initiatives.
- Execute recruitment strategies, candidate management, and program implementation.
- Prioritize and assign tasks and projects to staff; track and review work progress.
- Partner with Operations, HR, and other business leaders as a member of the growth projects committee to ensure consistent administration of TA programs and procedures.
- Manage and prioritize multiple searches for supervisory/leadership roles.
- Act as hands on Recruiting Supervisor. You will be assigned requisitions.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Psychology, Marketing, Human Resources, or related area (Degree Letter, or documents that confirm education is needed)
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of related Talent Acquisition experience, including working with a multi-state employer with a large hourly population.
- 2+ years experience working in the maquila industry sector.
- 1+ year of Management, supervisory and/or lead role experience with demonstrated success using business acumen, project management, and communication skills.
- Ability to keep pace with rapidly hiring changing needs with proven resiliency and a growth mindset.
- Proven strength in being and staying current with recruiting technologies, Kenexa ATS and Phenom People preferred.
- Ability to strategically analyze talent data, examine issues, and identify themes to drive solutions and decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven presentation and platform skills preferred.
- Outstanding organizational skills; including the ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines, as well as multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and 'hands on' approach.
- Action and result oriented, strong commitment to quality and data-driven results.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, including the capacity to work closely with a wide range of individuals.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Recruitment & Selection
- Experience should include the following skills: Medical/Pharmaceuticals
Application Deadline: 13 Nov 2020