- To be responsible for running the overall operations of CR Department.
- Formulate and initiate action plan to achieve collection target as set by the Management time to time.
- To be responsible for credit and cash collection against company sales.
- Prepare daily/weekly/ monthly/ yearly report including CR & Marketing dues, over dues.
- Client Follow-Up for Collection Purpose.
- Letter Issue to Client for Dues, Over Dues Collection & Registration Cost Collection Purpose.
- Updating ERP Software regularly.
- Client Follow-Up for New Sales after Payment Complete.
- Any other task of work as per Management Decision.
- Masters(Master Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Masters/ MBA from any reputed University.
Minimum 10 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Credit, Customer Support/ Client Service, Public Relation, Relationship Management/ Key Account Management, Sales
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have visionary and strategic thinking ability.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel & MS Word) both in Bangle and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill to deal with Clients and Management.
- Strong leadership & negotiation skill.
- Willingness to work beyond general business hours under extreme pressure.
- Able to cope with constant changes.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Strategic Planning
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Most competitive & attractive package in the industry awaiting for the deserving candidates.
Application Deadline: 7 Dec 2020
Address: Address: Rupayan Centre, (Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 17, 18, & 21), 72 Mohkhali C/A, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Company Profile: Founded in 1988, RUPAYAN Group currently ranks as one of the leading emergent multi-dimensional national conglomerates in Bangladesh comprising 29 SBUs, employing around 1100 people. We engage ourselves in Billboard Design, Drawing & Advertising, Real Estate & Construction, Land Development, Trading, Design & Interior Services, Furniture, Fabrics, Bank, Telecom (IGW, IIG, ICX), Welfare Trust, Port & Logistics Services, Freight forwarding (Sea), Dredging, CNG & Fuel Station, Hotel & Resorts, Education, Rental Services & Consultancy, Retail Chain Store, LPG, TV Channel, and other diversified business. Our aim is to create a centre of excellence by recruiting and facilitating the competent people available. In search of excellence we seek application from the right people to be a part of Rupayan family.