- Contino is a global technology transformation consultancy built on creating solutions for people by people. Our people (aka Contini's) are who we are and as a team we have delivered some amazing transformations around the globe, with some of the world's leading organisations. These innovations have made everyday tasks such as banking, traveling and purchasing products online easier which we think is pretty cool!
No matter what the situation we are guided by our 4 values "One Team", "Own It", "Seek Solutions" and "Deliver Value". We live and breathe these values daily, ensuring everyone feels accomplishment in whatever they do.
From a technology standpoint we specialise in the following:
- Cloud platform build and migration
- Enterprise DevOps transformation
- DevSecOps and cloud security
- Cloud-native software development
- Data platforms and analytics
A Principal Consultant at Contino wears many hats, you're not only technically credible across a wider range of technologies, practices and possibly disciplines, but you are also the translation engine for our customers. You actively listen and engage with stakeholders to understand their business problem or outcome and mapping that back to the technical solution that will deliver on those outcomes. You will be trusted by the customer and you will ensure that Contino has the outcome, the customer and our "customer's customer" front of mind.
You will be as comfortable in the sales and concept phase of the customer engagement as you are in the ongoing evolution of the client relationship with a specific focus on innovation and governance. You'll be pivotal role in knowledge sharing internally within the business, providing leadership oversight and governing multiple delivery engagements, assisting and mentoring other leaders and squad members in their assigned projects and at every opportunity, ensuring team members have exposure to your abilities.
As a Principal Consultant, your delivery squad is your life-blood. Their success and well being is everyone's success and well being. Your role is to lead, coach, support and empower them to do their jobs to the best of their ability without the need to rely on a hierarchy. You will be able to build trusted relationships at all levels within Contino and understand how you can actively contribute to building a positive and high performance team culture.
When you are not delivering outstanding value to our clients, you will have the chance to provide thought leadership to technical communities to help build awareness around the best practices we are looking to implement across Contino's five Go To Market (GTM) pillars. You will be supported by the internal marketing team and you will have the opportunity to speak at meetups, run podcasts, write blogs and present at multiple different public events which will enable you to stand out as a leader in the space.
- Masters(Master Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Develop trusted relationships with C-Level and other relevant influential business stakeholders
- Business Development responsibility both on and off site, building and developing networks across established clients as well as building new opportunities with prospective new clients in collaboration with Client Principals
- Proactive identification and development of opportunities within existing accounts in close collaboration with Client Principals
- Proactively advocate and evangelise the value proposition of Contino’s cross functional squad model and implement it across key accounts
- Engage with Client Principals in whatever capacity is required to support the effective preparation, governance and completion of Statements of Works.
- Collaborate closely with Client Principals during SOW development and review process to ensure that any proposal meets Contino’s minimum financial guidelines for Gross Margin.
- Attend sales presentations and pitches with clients and support the team to close new opportunities.
- Assist with the development of new service offerings including GTM strategies that will enhance Contino’s market profile and generate additional revenue.
- Foster an environment where where team members believe they are empowered to do great things and deliver great result.
- Engage with relevant line managers as and when required to provide feedback on team member performance
- Develop close, trusted and effective working relationships with Technical Principals, Engagement Managers and engineering teams to ensure high quality project delivery
- Participation in end of month project review meetings to ensure that there is internal alignment on project status and financials including all relevant risks, issues and milestones
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Project Management/ Co-ordinator
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 8 Dec 2020