- Join a global pharmaceutical company with market leading brands
- Competitive salary
- 12month assignment
- 3day a week part time position
Pfizer is the world's leading Biopharma company and we're focused on breakthroughs in innovation and the development of new medicines that change patients' lives. We put patients are at the heart of everything we do and have helped over 1 million patients in Australia alone last year with medicines and vaccines. Globally, we have over 90,000 colleagues and operate in over 125 countries worldwide.
We take great pride in our culture and values. We're collaborative and inclusive and we achieve great results working as a team.
Are you our next GP Sales Representative?
This is a unique opportunity to join a newly created team to build upon existing business development skills and drive territory management through the awareness of an emerging product.
This role is a part time 12 month contract position based in Brisbane with some regional travel requirements.
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to rapidly gain product knowledge, understanding the market dynamics of the territory and be an active contributor to the product’s success.
Key attributes of a successful candidate are a passion for sales, drive for results, commitment to self-development and ability to work within a high performing team. Business development / launch experience is also preferred.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
No experience is required.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Minimum two years’ experience as a pharmaceutical/medical representative with a track record of sales & performance excellence
- Values orientated individual with a strong desire to work collaboratively in a cross functional team
- Proven business acumen competencies including the successful development and implementation of a comprehensive territory business plan
- Responds positively to change and embraces flexibility
- Achievement of territory coverage in line with agreed expectations from management
- The ability to acquire and discuss technical product knowledge
- Skilful usage of visual aids, clinical papers and third-party support
- Supportive of company goals and values
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
- Australian working VISA and valid driver’s license required
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Wholesale/Retail/Export-Import
Application Deadline: 8 Dec 2020